We are enjoying being back in action at the clinic and being able to see both new and familiar faces! As we all continue to navigate this pandemic and the “new normal” it has brought us, we wanted to provide you with an update on what steps we are taking to protect both our patients and our staff. After all, your health and safety have always been of utmost importance to us!
- All staff members have their temperatures taken and recorded twice a day along with a Covid-19 symptom checklist.
- We have installed a plexiglass barrier along our reception desk to ensure physical distancing.
- We have implemented our new virtual waiting room which has allowed us to limit the number of people in our reception area at one time.
- We have reduced our seating in our waiting room to ensure chairs are spaced out 2m apart.
- We have installed markers on our floors to encourage social distancing and signs throughout the clinic to promote hand hygiene.
- We clean and disinfect touch surfaces at least twice daily, and we disinfect each chair in the waiting room in between patients who use them.
- Patients are required to fill out Covid-19 screening forms prior to their arrival at the clinic for each appointment.
- Patients are screened a second time for any symptoms or possible exposure upon arrival to the clinic,
- It is now mandatory for all patients to wear a non-medical mask upon entry into the clinic, and must be worn at all times before and after their treatment has been completed.
- Patient’s temperatures are taken prior to being seated in the clinic area along with any guardian or escort that is accompanying them.