Smile Confidently. Learn how Summerlea Dental can help you with your big beautiful confident smile.
Steps that your dental professional and yourself will perform on your teeth:
- An impression of your teeth is taken by your dental professional.
- A perfectly formed tray is made for you to take home with your own whitening kit. Kits include whitening gel, dispensing tips, shade guide, instructions, and a plastic case for your trays.
- Brush and floss teeth. Take a syringe out of the kit. Remove the cap and insert a dispensing tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Seat the tray with the gel around your teeth.
- Wipe away any excess gel on the gums with your finger, a tissue or a dry soft tooth brush. Depending on the level of staining on your teeth, and the health of your teeth, we will supply you with Pola Day in either 3%, 7.5% or 9.5% hydrogen peroxide gel concentrations. We also offer Pola Night (wear 1.5 hours or overnight). This percentage will be marked on the syringe. Wear the trays in your mouth for the time recommended by your dental professional.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water to avoid thermal sensitivity.
- Brush teeth. Repeat the procedure as instructed by your dental professional
Please read our clinical studies and cases on whitening your teeth:
At Summerlea Dental we provide the following whitening options:
PolaDAY – 2 x 30 minutes/day or 1 x 45 minutes/day. This usually take 1-2 weeks to get to desired shade. Maintance is usually 1 treatment every 3-6 months. ($150)
PolaNIGHT – 90 minutes/day or wear overnight. This usually take 1-2 weeks to get to desired shade. Maintance is usually 1 treatment every 3-6 months. ($150)
The Pola Day & Pola Night treatment is a take home do-it-yourself kit to be applied to your teeth in the comfort of your own home.